How it works
The Staffroom is a unique membership site for anyone working in education to improve and support your professional development.
- Sign up for membership of the Staffroom
- Complete self-assessments
- Reflect on where you need to develop your knowledge and skills – any score below 7 usually indicates a development need
- Set and prioritise your goals
- Start working on your professional development plan
- Read articles and earn points towards your CPD goals
- Download resources into your CPD Dashboard and start to build your own CPD library
- Evaluate and reflect on what you’ve learnt and plan further steps
- Record your activities and acknowledge your progress
- Earn points for all your actions on the site and meet your CPD goals
- Receive your accredited CPD certificate when you hit your goals and completed your annual CPD targets.
The Staffroom offers a great way to organise, action and reflect on your CPD